New kid Here

  • allan burbank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 12:11 AM
      Hi to the group, I have joined this group because I enjoy making my own designs, and feel I need a little help now and then as I only get to sculpt a few times a month.

      I do mostly 54mm figures, I like knights on horses, I have done some plains Indians, and generally a lot of heavy conversions.

      My medium is apoxie sculpt and sculply.

      I would be interested in talking to all of you and to share ideas on sculpting. I look forward to readying all the posts and showing you my figures as well.

      Al

    • Joao Antonio Zimmermann Grivot
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
        Welcome Allan!