Re: [1listSculpting] Re: Wanted: Sculptor to do Comission

  • asrika chowdhury
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30, 2007
      Thanks for your express attention.I'll study and afterwards 'll talk to you.

      asrika

      aaron_yeager15 <aaron_yeager15@...> wrote:
      Okay, it's not my fault that the links aren't working. The program is
      truncating my links. If you email me I can give you links that work I
      guess. :(

    • Simon Vaillancourt
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "aaron_yeager15"
        <aaron_yeager15@...> wrote:

        > Okay, it's not my fault that the links aren't working. The program is
        > truncating my links. If you email me I can give you links that work I
        > guess. :(

        How much are you willing to pay ? Can you put an account on it ? Are
        you sure I can make that Street figther copyrighted picture into a
        mini ? Or is it only inspiration for making a totally new mini ?

        What scale ?

        Basic rate is 10$ us per millimeter. 50% is paid before start and
        deposit is not given back on cancelation or if you don't want the
        result after it's done.

        Simon Vaillancourt