Exercise 1: sculpting a head was Exercises was Re: vip 12

  • Ming-Hua
    Message 1 of 49 , Mar 2 3:16 AM
      > cool videos, interesting to see a technique were u remove material
      > rather than add it. wot was the material he was using?
      >
      > Darkmessiah
      Milliput I think, but I need to check the thread over at creafogs for
      that. "Removing" is a technique more common with hard putties and you
      will see it a lot in larger scaled figures. For instance on the planet
      figure forum.

      Bye, Ming-Hua
    • Joao Antonio Zimmermann Grivot
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 5 2:36 AM
        Ok, I would like to try, I'm in, but when is a dead line to finish project?

        Joao