Re: [1listSculpting] Odd Question.....

  • William Bivens
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
      OK...I'm busted. I really do want to melt a large Barbie head, but only a little. I just want to do a few modifications (like maybe add a certain vibratory device...you don't need to know the details). Seriously though I just don't want to do irreparable to the wife's oven, or have the head distort to much and distort the sculpy as well. I think I might just go with foil.
      Thanks all

    • timothy_2118
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 31, 2007
        --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "ma.k@..." <ma.k@...> wrote:

        > Whats wrong with wanting to melt a barbie head in the oven?

        There is nothing wrong at all. This is a perfectly normal
        conversation. Don't give in to the peer pressure of society that says
        melting Barbie heads in the oven is "wrong." Hold your head up high
        with pride and say, "I like to melt barbie heads." In the end, we'll
        all respect you more for it.

        Timothy