Re: [1listSculpting] Looking for original greens

  • Morgan Dummitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      Sounds cool--I just emailed you.

      kanijus <jm_designer@...> wrote: Im looking for original greens miniatures.
      If anybody has original greens that you want to sell me, send me a
      message to : martinez.perona@...

      Im going to make the mold and the casting of one of my miniatures and
      i have space in the mold to put a few one inside. This is because im
      looking for greens, not for sculptor, but if there is any sculptor who
      want to make miniatures for my company (Nordic Miniatures) in the
      future, im here.

      Thanks!

      Juan ANtonio