Re: [1listSculpting] Hi there! (New to the group).

  • Alf Vierth
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
      Just hit forty and even though paragliding is still untried I DID get a parachute jump as a birthday gift :-). Been a SCUBA diver for quite a few years though but my full cave certificate is still left to take. No reason not to sculpt though. Welcome to the group.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
        Hi,

        funny, I´m 39 too and also had a break in my miniature hobby for nearly ten
        years before I came back to miniature modelling a few month ago. The last Mini,
        before my break I made in 1996, I think. At that time I sold my greens to
        Excalibur Miniatures in Germany.Funny (and a little embarrassing too because of
        the minor quality) to see, that some of them are still in production.
        So it´s good to see that I´m not the only veteran, that is interested in
        miniature modelling.
        So a very special hello to you :-)
        Gerhard