new member - FizbanLaPolio

  • FizbanLaPolio Hotmail
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2006
      Hello to all of you !

      I'm new french Wannabe-Out-Of-His-Sparetime-Sculptor here, after some time painting miniatures, I decided to *TRY* doing my own figs.

      I already tested FIMO, I'm planning to use also GreenStuff and Milliput.

      I hope to find some great tips in the archives and from the members of this yahoo-group ^_^
      (The FAQ has already some nice informations ;-) )

      FizbanLaPolio

    • gschellert@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
        Hi FizbanLaPolio and welcome,

        my tip: Use greenstuff and ad a little Fimo soft (1/6 - 1/5) to the
        greenstuff mix.

        Or use directly the new Procreate. I havn´t tried it with the addition of
        Fimo, but I think, it will work too.
        Gerhard

      • fizbanlapolio
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2006
          --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, gschellert@... wrote:

          > Hi FizbanLaPolio and welcome,
          >
          > my tip: Use greenstuff and ad a little Fimo soft (1/6 - 1/5) to
          the
          > greenstuff mix.
          >
          > Or use directly the new Procreate. I havn´t tried it with the
          addition of
          > Fimo, but I think, it will work too.
          > Gerhard

          Hi,

          I already tried GS+FIMO mix, but at 50/50. And that's pertty nice to
          work with.
          I'll try your mix soon.

          This week-end, I tried Milliput (pure) and... that's.... strange to
          use.
          Not enough water, and the stuff stick to your tool instead of the
          mini.
          Too much water, and you got some schlurpy thing almost liquified...

          Haaa, sculpting isn't an easy task.... ^_^