Re: [1listSculpting] VIP11 - UD12 Chicken Hawk - List of Figures

  • Richard Henderson
    Message 1 of 84 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hmmm, thats odd. I don't remember volunteering to do a mascot, just making a joke about it. Anyway, the idea is fun but i'm going to be way too busy to do it. Once i finish my current three it will be a mad week of painting then onto another green, rinse and repeat.

      k_sciberras <k_sciberras@...> wrote: Ming Hua : Passengers, Embedded Reporter
      Daniel Lynn: Passengers, Embedded Camera-man
      Alf Vierth : Passengers, Field Surgeon (Doctor)
      Andres Villaseca Passengers : "Undercover Black Ops"
      Scott Francek : Passengers, Soldier (Infantry)
      Pascale aka Phoenixbleue : Flight crew, young brash pilot
      Brian Cooke: Flight crew, Veteran Pilot
      Richard Henderson : Flight crew, Ship's Mascot (badger)
      Lane Shutt: UD12 Chickenhawk, panels and engine compartment
      Ivan Dervisevic : Ground crew, Cyborg Mechanic, "Fat Mike"
      Karl Sciberras : Ground crew, Technician, Grease Monkey
      Open : Ground crew, Technicians, Weapons loader, (the guy who
      waves the batons for landing), fuel loader
      Open : Ground crew, cargo loaders, customs officials, smugglers,
      dock/portmasters
      Open : Ground crew, fuelling robots
      Open : Flight crew, co-pilot navigator, comms officers, gunners
      Open : Passengers, Paratrooper, Soldier, Officer
      Open : Passengers, Medical personnel nurse, technicians, casualties
      Open : Passengers, Executives, Politicians, Attendants
      Open : Hostiles, space borne parasites and other space borne alien
      beings

      Palocles of http://slavetopaint.com

      My Gallery

    • Eneas Komangetmy