Re: new mini

  • Patrick Keith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      >"teli333" wrote:
      > and here is my new mini :

      I like it. It has a good dynamic and the pose captures a lot of
      action. There is a good attention to detail and the costume design is
      both simple but eyecatching.

      The areas to focus on would be: her eyes, they seem a bit "shallow"
      and could be sunken in a bit more. Her hair seems a bit sketchy. The
      edges/surface seems a bit rough in places and could do with some
      smoothing and sharpening of edges. The blade seems a little plain and
      isn't really defined where she grips it in that hand.

      I particularly like the boots and feel they have a good design and
      lots of character. I would paint one if it were cast.

      Patrick
      http://www.morgankeithstudios.com/