need to mold

  • Charles V.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
      As an amateur, but confident sculpster, I am fascinated with the idea
      of making my own miniature army game, however building it piece by
      piece is going to take forever, and making them out of resin is not
      something that will last long.
      Can anyone tell me the way in which I can make a mold for my apoxi
      miniatures and how I can transfer them into metal or plastic. what
      materials I may need and what process do I follow?

      Also if you do not know how I can do this can you tell me who can I
      contact to either tell me or whom I can hire to do this for me.
    • Ming-Hua
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        Hi,

        there are a couple of websites that discuss casting and mouldmaking.
        I've listed a few in the books and reference sites list in the faq
        folder. There is also a list of casting services in the supplier's list.

        Bye, Ming-Hua