Restricted Subject for VIP 10

  • jimbob1066e
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Howdy

      Grrr... I hope I have not missed the deadline for a restricted subject
      for this VIP... (and ming and others might remember that I
      asked/begged a few months before ahahahh)

      Regardless, I would love to do another restricted piece. Please feel
      free to email me at jimbob1066e@... or reply here.

      If that is not an option, let me know and I'll wander off on my own
      hee hee!

      peace - kevin
    • Ming-Hua
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Ok,

        you're all in time for the resticted subjects. Just need to think of
        two more in that case. :)

        Bye, Ming-Hua