Re: [1listSculpting] unknown musketeer figures

  • Drew Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2005
      Well apart from the fact that the sculptor could be a member of this group
      this seems a bit OT. But no, I can't say I recognize it right off. No
      markings on the base whatsoever eh? See people? See. ;-)

      Drew

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2005
        Howdy

        Well to further the ot nature, I would be curious to find out as well,
        as I have been looking for a similar figure...

        peace
      • Dave F
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005

          Unfortunatly there are no markings of any kind on them. I will
          continue to search and post my results if any.

          - In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "jimbob1066e"
          <jimbob1066e@m...> wrote:
          > Howdy
          >

          > Well to further the ot nature, I would be curious to find out as
          well,
          > as I have been looking for a similar figure...
          >
          > peace
        • Dave F
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005

            <jimbob1066e@m...> wrote:
            > Howdy
            >

            > Well to further the ot nature, I would be curious to find out as
            well,
            > as I have been looking for a similar figure...
            >
            > peace
          • Ming-Hua
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 6, 2005
              Hi,

              I've got the feeling they could be from Redoubt enterprises. Here is a
              page with some pics:
              http://www.miniatureservicecenter.com/msc-redoubt-3m-pir-ffl-vik.
              htm#Three Musketeers

              The bases of the other figures on the page look like those on yours.

              Bye, Ming-Hua
            • Dave F
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 8, 2005
                Yes they are from Redoubt Eterprises. Thanks everyone for helping in
                the search.

                --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "Ming-Hua" <minimaker3@y...>