Re: [1listSculpting] My first sculpt,,

  • Charles McGregor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      You have ability, I can tell from the general correctness of the pose
      and the underlying anatomy and proportions hinted at. Also the cowel
      shape is pleasing,

      crits. The Sculpey. - Use GS or GS + harder epoxy of your choice.
      For the pose used, the elbows are in a slightly awkward position. Too
      far back to be comfortable to the figure. Not a position the figure
      would hold by volition.
      It is however a temporary position he might well have if he, for
      example, just uncovered something unexpected on his lap.

      chic

      Get some greenstuff.