Fish-men attack !! (new greens)

  • elfesylvainfr
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi,

      I have an army of fish-men running in my website, feel free to have a
      look !

      no, it's not a joke, it's a new army from dragonrune ;)
      (so they are in the dragonrune section)

      Also I haven't shown anything for quite some time but I've added a
      few other greens to my site lately.... so look at the other sections
      as well :)

      Sylvain
    • elfesylvainfr
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
        sorry, better with the link!
        http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sylvain.quirion/

        > Hi,
        >
        > I have an army of fish-men running in my website, feel free to have
        > look !
        >
        > no, it's not a joke, it's a new army from dragonrune ;)
        > (so they are in the dragonrune section)
        >

        > Also I haven't shown anything for quite some time but I've added a
        > few other greens to my site lately.... so look at the other
        sections
        > as well :)
        >

        > Sylvain
      • Deane P. Goodwin
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
          elfesylvainfr wrote:

          > sorry, better with the link!
          > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sylvain.quirion/

          Those guys are great! Any idea on a release date yet? <reaches for his
          much abused credit card>
          --
          Deane P. Goodwin
          Goodwin's Painting Service
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
            Holy!!!!! Those are amazing! I know what I need for my D&D adventures ;)

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
              Simply wonderful!!! Oh, and a nice, easy to navigate site as well.
              Chris (in Japan)

              >From: "elfesylvainfr" <elfesylvain@...>
              >To: 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [1listSculpting] Re: Fish-men attack !! (new greens)
              >Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:06:18 -0000
              >

              >sorry, better with the link!
              > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sylvain.quirion/
              <http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sylvain.quirion/>

              > > Hi,
              > >
              > > I have an army of fish-men running in my website, feel free to have
              > > look !
              > >
              > > no, it's not a joke, it's a new army from dragonrune ;)
              > > (so they are in the dragonrune section)
              > >

              > > Also I haven't shown anything for quite some time but I've added a
              > > few other greens to my site lately.... so look at the other
              >sections
              > > as well :)
              > >

              > > Sylvain

            • Zurik
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2004
                --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "elfesylvainfr"
                <elfesylvain@h...> wrote:

                > sorry, better with the link!
                > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sylvain.quirion/
                >

                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > I have an army of fish-men running in my website, feel free to
                have
                > > look !
                > >
                > > no, it's not a joke, it's a new army from dragonrune ;)
                > > (so they are in the dragonrune section)
                > >

                > > Also I haven't shown anything for quite some time but I've added
                > > few other greens to my site lately.... so look at the other
                > sections
                > > as well :)
                > >

                > > Sylvain

                Wow!! Those fish guys are amazing (gotta love the fish net "flag"
                with lobster! lol)! Your elf/wood sprite conversion is cool, too!
                Excellent paint job. Nice work all around :-D
              • elfesylvainfr
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 5, 2004

                  > > sorry, better with the link!
                  > > http://perso.wanadoo.fr/sylvain.quirion/
                  >
                  > Those guys are great! Any idea on a release date yet? <reaches for
                  his
                  > much abused credit card>

                  thanks all for your kind comments (including those on my painting or
                  website ;)).

                  about the realase date: you should look at Dragon Rune yahoo group
                  for that:
                  shouldn't be too long I hope (were supposed to be here by the end of
                  the month IIRC)

                  Sylvain