RE: [1listSculpting] Re: First sculpted dress

  • Peter Gray
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 31, 2004
      What about, holding a baby, that would give you something to sculpt.
      Like a sacrifice to the god's.

      With the dress can I suggest maybe a hem on the bottom, and a bit more
      of a bodice. In the end it's more how happy you are with it. Or do some
      search's for women's dresses and find some features that would fit your
      miniatures figure try http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk
      <http://www.additionsdirect.co.uk/> or try some period costume search.

    • Joseph Prozinski
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
        Here's a good resource for Celtic knot work if you are
        interested.

        http://www.aon-celtic.com/

        -Joe

        http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6887