Re: Start of my garbage dump - gang of dwarfs

  • Ray Boemler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "Alf Vierth"
      <alf.vierth@c...> wrote:
      > I've posted a few "in progress" pictures. I'm planning on making a
      > grup of postapocalyptic dwarfs like this one. I figure them as
      living
      > in a tunnelsystem in a gigantic city garbage dump. Probably some
      > later examples will show a bit more mutations. They're slightly
      > taller than the average GW dwarf and also less "caricature" - like
      > (heads are not quite as huge) but they still barely reach the
      > shoulder of an average GW human. They're in the folder "Alfs
      stuff"
      > comments are welcome :-)

      The dwarf is good, I like the less GW look. Now the wizard, great
      animation and dynamic pose. Well done.

      The only thought in the less than positive, is the dwarf's gun.
      Looks a little rough and putty like. But as you stated it is in
      progress.

      Proper job.

      Ray
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Corps_of_Terrain_Engineers/