Need someone to create a fun piece

  • George Hatchell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      I am opening up a brewing company called Revolution Brewing and need
      someone who can make a metal piece for the tap handels that will be
      used in bars to serve beer.

      We need a metal piece that looks like muskets stacked in a tripod
      formation that will mount on top of a wooden handle.

      This can be made from brass or any shiney metal that looks good.

      We will order 25 taps at a time, so the mold needs to last. We will
      supply the wooden part of the tap.

      We figure the muskets need to be about 6"-10" so people can see them
      across a bar.

      We will also need other taps in the future, one will be long
      scottish swords for our "William Braveheart Wallace Scottish Ale"

      Email me at George@... if interested in a fun project.

      Yours truly,
      George