Re: [1listSculpting] Gen Con

  • Bob Lippman
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
      At 01:51 AM 8/1/00 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hello guys!
      >My internet and e-mail access is a bit sporatic at the moment so I'm
      >sorry if I've been out of the loops. I am now officially not with GW
      >anymore. There is a horrible convoluted story to it, but in short I
      >got the shaft and I am now a bit of a free agent. I'll be going to
      >Gen Con in about a week and a half and I'll gladly look any of you
      >guys up that I can. I don't have access to a scanner now, so I can't
      >post some stuff that I did want to post, but my buddy took some
      >pictures of stuff I've been sculpting during the past week so I'll
      >try to post them. Bobby, I'll be by your booth during Gen Con. Maybe
      >I can get an invite to the sculpter's party? wink-wink, nudge-nudge!

      Hey Glen. Sorry to hear about this, but all new beginnings start out this
      way, so take heart. I'll see you at Gen Con!
      --
      Bob Lippman <ALTBOB@...>
      Saratoga Springs, New York

      Come see what's new at Strategic HQ!

      http://www.miniaturesbattles.com

      ( ) _ - _ ( )
      ~~ ~~
      ( 0 0 )
      -----------ooO----( )----Ooo------------
      ''' ( ) '''
      ( )
      \ /
      ~~O~~
    • swordarm02@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2000
        --- In 1listSculpting@egroups.com, "Glenn Harris" <glennh@g...> wrote:
        > Hello guys!
        > My internet and e-mail access is a bit sporatic at the moment so
        I'm
        > sorry if I've been out of the loops. I am now officially not with
        GW
        > anymore. There is a horrible convoluted story to it, but in short I
        > got the shaft and I am now a bit of a free agent. I'll be going to
        > Gen Con in about a week and a half and I'll gladly look any of you
        > guys up that I can. I don't have access to a scanner now, so I
        can't
        > post some stuff that I did want to post, but my buddy took some
        > pictures of stuff I've been sculpting during the past week so I'll
        > try to post them. Bobby, I'll be by your booth during Gen Con.
        Maybe
        > I can get an invite to the sculpter's party? wink-wink, nudge-nudge!
        > Glenn Harris

        As a veteran of the Glen Burnie production department, I can imagine
        what "convoluted story" entails. My heart's out to you bud. I didn't
        have what it took to last a season there myself.
        I'll let Sandy and the rest of the guys know you're coming to the
        gathering. This time, we may actually be organized! It is not certain
        at this point, but we may be reserving a table at the miniature
        events
        hall for Saturday evening. For all sculptors planning to attend: be
        sure to bring along a light source or two.( You must at least have
        some
        of your tools and materials with you if you plan to join in. )

        Drew
      • Bob Lippman
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 2, 2000
          At 09:54 PM 8/1/00 +0000, you wrote:
          >As a veteran of the Glen Burnie production department, I can imagine
          >what "convoluted story" entails. My heart's out to you bud. I didn't
          >have what it took to last a season there myself.
          >I'll let Sandy and the rest of the guys know you're coming to the
          >gathering. This time, we may actually be organized! It is not certain
          >at this point, but we may be reserving a table at the miniature
          >events
          >hall for Saturday evening. For all sculptors planning to attend: be
          >sure to bring along a light source or two.( You must at least have
          >some
          >of your tools and materials with you if you plan to join in. )

          Looks like I'll be bringing even more junk with me this year!
          --

        • mike_holt@baxter.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2003
            What day time was the Gen Con meeting/party?

            Thanks in advance!
            Michael Holt
            Franklin, IN
          • Glen Murie
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 23, 2003
              Friday at 8PM last I heard. The people at the Reaper booth'll probably know
              the details since they're the ones arranging it.