VIP 5 Revisited

  • Grant
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      I posted an offer to send a copy of my VIP figure to any VIP 5
      participants who wanted one. Well, I goofed and deleted an email from
      one of those who replied (I was removing a huge list of SPAM email
      and my brain registered after my finger clicked). Anyway, if you got
      my figure already, obviously, you don't need to reply, but if you
      recently contacted me, please re-send.

      I also have several left here that hadn't been spoken for, so I'll
      open to list members that would like one contact me (by private
      email) and I will send you one until I am out. I figure that
      something nice was done for me, so I'll keep nice things rolling.

      If you have no idea what I am talking about, my figure's pic is at:
      http://hometown.aol.com/grantjake/vip5.html

      I'll try not to delete anybody else's mail!!!

      -Grant