Re: [1listSculpting] Re: Drow Females

  • Tony Aldrich
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi Zurik, Slightly "ropey" usually means something that isn't quite right, suspect, perhaps faulty and almost certainly 'dodgey'..Tony
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 1, 2003
        > Speaking of drow. Are there drider miniatures around?
        >
        > Cindy

        Hey, I thought you didn't like spiders. ;o) Anyway, to add to those
        already mentioned, Ral Partha used to have a couple of driders too
        before they stopped making TSR figures.

        Bye, Ming-Hua
      • Zurik
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1, 2003
          Thanks, that fits. These people do look slightly ropey (like
          characters from Blackadder LOL).

          --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Aldrich" <aldrich@b...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Zurik, Slightly "ropey" usually means something that isn't
          quite right, suspect, perhaps faulty and almost
          certainly 'dodgey'..Tony
          [snip]

          ]