Poll results for 1listSculpting

  • 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 41 , Mar 1, 2003
      The following 1listSculpting poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Are you participating in the ViP #5
      (that is, sculpting a piece with the
      intent to hvae it cast)?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes. I'm done already and waiting on the deadline., 1 votes, 3.57%
      - Yes. I've got something underway., 9 votes, 32.14%
      - Yes, but I haven't started yet., 5 votes, 17.86%
      - Maybe., 4 votes, 14.29%
      - No., 9 votes, 32.14%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Yes. I'm done already and waiting on the deadline.
      - mini-painter@...
      - Yes. I've got something underway.
      - grantjake@...
      - jppatton1@...
      - Htzzilla@...
      - dominic@...
      - minimaker@...
      - arrch@...
      - ripple@...
      - ajbel@...
      - altbob@...
      - Yes, but I haven't started yet.
      - kevin@...
      - tpope@...
      - gmurie@...
      - kelvenmore@...
      - snawly@...
      - Maybe.
      - aldrich@...
      - kamui_k@...
      - blochatah@...
      - olle@...
      - No.
      - scadventurer@...
      - proujou@...
      - patyr@...
      - prozinskij@...
      - dan30_98513_1999@...
      - hellsreach@...
      - Graemith@...
      - davoid69@...
      - BeadStorm@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/1listSculpting

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Dan Lynn
      Message 41 of 41 , Apr 20, 2006
        That sounds cool. When is the deadline. I'll decide if I think I can actually finish this one and I'll let you know if I'll do a camera man.

        -Dan

        To: 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com
        From: "Ming-Hua" <minimaker3@...>
        Sender: 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:52:51 -0000
        Subject: [1listSculpting] Poll results VIP 11 - Dropship crew

        Hi,

        ok, this was quite close. Winner is Space ship/dropship/transport
        crew, 17 votes and with one vote difference Historical Fiction, 16 is
        second with one vote difference.

        So SF crew it is. I've checked with Marcos Hidalgo who posted the
        chickenhawk model and he loves the idea of us making a crew for that
        schip in this VIP. So, shall we do as Karl Sciberras suggested? I
        quite like the idea of creating a set this way.

        A little background on the chickenhawk. It's an unarmed drop ship/
        transporter for the infinity game by Corvus Belli. To get a feeling
        for that universe you can have a look at: http://www.infinitythegame
        com/ I'll see if I can pick up some figures from the game at Salute
        this weekend for reference (of course, there is no need to make your
        figure conform that game :) ).

        So, who's going to make what? I'm going for a "embedded reporter".
        Anybody want to join me and make a cameraman (M/F)? :)

        Bye, Ming-Hua