Re: New file uploaded to 1listSculpting

  • Zurik <zfrostbeard@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1585 , Feb 28, 2003
      --- In 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com, 1listSculpting@yahoogroups.com
      wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 1listSculpting
      > group.
      >
      > File : /vip5/Belflower's VIP 5/FEMALE-MECHA_FT.jpg
      > Uploaded by : belprime <ajbel@a...>
      > Description :
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL

      27s%20VIP%205/FEMALE-MECHA_FT.jpg

      Interesting, different, cool! Looks like you used a variety of
      materials, brown stuff ? greenstuff, some brass?

      Message 1585 of 1585 , Sep 28, 2014
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 1listSculpting
        group.

        File : /macca's stuff/IMG_0266.JPG
        Uploaded by : paul748854 <maccapj@...>
        Description : first attempt at a hand too

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        paul748854 <maccapj@...>