Re: A+B Putty

  • John Winter
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2002
      --- In 1listSculpting@y..., Bob Lippman <altbob@p...> wrote:

      > In that case, I don't think I've ever used A+B. Gapaxio is great
      stuff to
      > work with, but can be brittle.
      >
      > --
      > Bob Lippman - ALTBOB@P...

      Gapoxio is brittle but it is not weak. You need superhuman strength
      just to chip the stuff when it's cured.
      But, it does mix well with the greenstuff.

      jw
    • Ming-Hua
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 11, 2003
        > What's worse is that American Duro isn't Kneadatite -- it's
        something else > altogether, and while it's still green, it's not
        much good for sculpting. :)

        And to add to the confusion, some of the "real" kneadatite blue-
        yellow stuff sold in Europe is still labeled Duro. French sculptors
        still often refer to it as Duro for that reason.

        Bye, Ming-Hua