Re: [1listSculpting] Dancing Girl again

  • B.Jackson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      Bob Lippman wrote:

      > At 04:16 AM 6/1/00 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Added another to the Dancing Girl series of images in my folder.
      >
      > The figure is really coming out great Bobby. Love the hair.
      >
      > Was I completely off base with my observation about her ankle (it seems
      > better now - or maybe its just a better picture)?

      No, you were right about her ankle. I have not fixed it yet, but I shall.
      The scan just conceals it's imperfection.

      > General question: did you use a different armature to account for the
      > higher hips and wider pelvis, or did you just accomplish this with
      > putty? It looks the same as your "standard" armature to me.

      It's my same old armature. I always use the same old one for Reaper stuff.
      If I need to change the proportions I squeeze it out longer with some
      pliers.

      > Finally, what is the triangle below her brassiere for? An amulet? A

      > backing for dangling beads?

      I'm going to put dangling baubles hanging there and also suspended from her
      hip cloth things. These, some bracelets, hands with finger cymbals, and
      bells on her ankles and she's done.

      Bobby Jackson
    • Bob Lippman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
        At 01:39 PM 6/1/00 -0400, you wrote:

        >Bob Lippman wrote:
        >
        > > At 04:16 AM 6/1/00 +0000, you wrote:
        > > >Added another to the Dancing Girl series of images in my folder.
        > >
        > > The figure is really coming out great Bobby. Love the hair.
        > >
        > > Was I completely off base with my observation about her ankle (it seems
        > > better now - or maybe its just a better picture)?
        >
        >No, you were right about her ankle. I have not fixed it yet, but I shall.
        >The scan just conceals it's imperfection.

        Glad to hear my eyes are working properly :->

        > > General question: did you use a different armature to account for the
        > > higher hips and wider pelvis, or did you just accomplish this with
        > > putty? It looks the same as your "standard" armature to me.
        >
        >It's my same old armature. I always use the same old one for Reaper stuff.
        >If I need to change the proportions I squeeze it out longer with some
        >pliers.

        Cool.

        > > Finally, what is the triangle below her brassiere for? An amulet? A
        > > backing for dangling beads?
        >
        >I'm going to put dangling baubles hanging there and also suspended from her
        >hip cloth things. These, some bracelets, hands with finger cymbals, and
        >bells on her ankles and she's done.

        Sounds great!
        --
        Bob Lippman <ALTBOB@...>