Next model

  • Richard Marchant
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 1999
      OK-I've decided on the next model that I will make. ('cos I've finished the
      terminator) and it might be an assasin

      Are there any characters that were never there before in Codex orks? (I'm a
      bit behimd GW wise). Are the old favourites like mad doc grotsnik and
      wazdakka still around?) I could make one of those....

      What is everyone else working on? Have you even started yet? The thing about
      sculpting is that people think they won't be able to do it, and are put off
      after a first attempt, but if you practice enough you can make anything.
      I've notced that with me, the lerning curve is very steep. After five or so
      models, I've started becoming very good. You can't say that about painting
      the things!

      On a side note, what do people do to get the pose right? I use a program on
      my mac called "poser 2" in which you can move people around to get realistic
      poses.

      Riki
    • Aaron Schmidt
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2000
        i agree with what you said about keeping at it, when you get over a
        few
        hurtles it seems as if anything is possible.

        I am a 3D animator at work, and I somtimes will model the subject on
        the computer and then work from printouts, otherwise see post 1624.

        --Aaron