Re: [1listSculpting] New file uploaded to 1listSculpting

  • Joseph Prozinski
    Message 1 of 1624 , Dec 2 10:41 PM
      I'm new to the group but I think I can help with your
      delema.

      The reason you are getting the % is that the email
      notification system of yahoo groups is html based.
      HTML doesn't code special characters like you expect.
      HTML uses a code number and the % to display the
      proper character. When the yahoo group notification
      service sends an email it uses the code and the % in
      the URL it enters in the email. Which then makes it an
      invalid link. The only way around this is to not
      upload files to yahoo groups with any special
      characters in their names. Also don't create folder
      names with special characters. By special characters I
      mean anything that isn't a number or a letter.

      You can cut and paste the URL from the emails and
      replace the %27 with a apostrophy and the %25 with a
      space. The URLs should work then.

      -Joe
      Message 1624 of 1624 , Mar 23
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 1listSculpting
        group.

        File : /NeilW/Mounted samurai- now 45 years overdue!/Twelfth scale samurai
        Uploaded by : neil@... <neil@...>
        Description : An old incomplete build started c1970: now aim to start again!

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        neil@... <neil@...>