Re: [1listSculpting] VIP2 (was A Greeen by Bobby Jackson)

  • Bobby Jackson
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 2, 2001
      Ooooo Good Point! We should stipulate that as an objective for the next one.
      Bobby J.

    • bobsimian@aol.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 2, 2001
        In a message dated 11/02/2001 12:54:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        onelist@... writes:

        > > On future VIPs, that we schedule to be cast, I think we should limit
        > > ourselves to one piece 28mm figs.
        > > Bobby J.

        YUP! and lay off ironrook, you guys... the magnitude of this project must be
        seen to be believed. The miniatures I saw from this VIP set at Gencon are
        well worth the wait! Try to remember that we may have barely defrayed the
        cost of the materials, but the Rodmans are donating their time and energy for
        this cause.

      • Jeff Valent
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 3, 2001
          Hi Jeff,

          Thanks for the mention at the bottom of the post. It was not necessary but
          it was very much appreciated.

          Is there anything I can help with?

          Jeff