Re: [1listSculpting] VIP2 (was A Greeen by Bobby Jackson)

  • Jim Shumaker
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 2, 2001
      On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Bobby Jackson wrote:

      > On future VIPs, that we schedule to be cast, I think we should limit
      > ourselves to one piece 28mm figs.
      > Bobby J.

      I agree...

      Really, its a part of the industry, making easy castable figures that
      are unique and inspiring.

      I would think, that as a sculptor that could be one of the hardest things
      to do well. Sounds like something to aspire to eh?

      --Jim
    • Bobby Jackson
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 2, 2001
        Ooooo Good Point! We should stipulate that as an objective for the next one.
        Bobby J.

      • bobsimian@aol.com
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 2, 2001
          In a message dated 11/02/2001 12:54:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          onelist@... writes:

          > > On future VIPs, that we schedule to be cast, I think we should limit
          > > ourselves to one piece 28mm figs.
          > > Bobby J.

          YUP! and lay off ironrook, you guys... the magnitude of this project must be
          seen to be believed. The miniatures I saw from this VIP set at Gencon are
          well worth the wait! Try to remember that we may have barely defrayed the
          cost of the materials, but the Rodmans are donating their time and energy for
          this cause.

        • Jeff Valent
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 3, 2001
            Hi Jeff,

            Thanks for the mention at the bottom of the post. It was not necessary but
            it was very much appreciated.

            Is there anything I can help with?

            Jeff