RE: [1listSculpting] New guy

  • Kevin Chenevert (Blitch Knevel Architect
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
      Welcome to the list. Be sure to read (and print out) the excellent FAQ in
      the files. Also, come by and check out some sculpting articles on my
      website. Be sure to post pics of your work. We all love to see new stuff.

      Sincerely,
      Kevin Chenevert
      www.lyonstudio.com

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3 3:06 PM
        Hi ...my name is todd and I'm an avid Warhammer 40k player and
        modeler. I'm really interested in learning how to use green stuff to
        midify and create my on guys.

        Any help you would be able to offer or any advice would be greatly
        appreciated. Ill be talking at you soon hopefully. Thanx all!

        ~Todd Carrigan
      • stryderg
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20, 2005
          Thanks for the replies. I'm sitting on pins and needles, waiting for
          my order to come arrive (gads, that was a bad pun). I'm glad to hear
          that someone is using green stuff and it might be the answer. I'll
          find out soon enough.

          Thanks again,
          StryderG
        • lerath666
          Message 4 of 6 , May 12, 2007
            Hey there, new to the group, working on learning to sculp GW warhammer
            40k models, for myself and my armies. After seeing Boltman's latest
            achievement in sculpting, i've finialy decided it's time to start
            making my own minis to fill the gaps of the ones i cannot convert from
            chopping and glueing.

            For those of you not yet familior with vincin hudon's scratch-sculpted
            chaos lord, have a look

            http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=109318

            Dear sweet mother of god, i want to get that good.