New guy

  • cueball@interfold.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2001
      Just wanted to say hi. I'm new to the group and to sculpting.
    • Kevin Chenevert (Blitch Knevel Architect
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2001
        Welcome to the list. Be sure to read (and print out) the excellent FAQ in
        the files. Also, come by and check out some sculpting articles on my
        website. Be sure to post pics of your work. We all love to see new stuff.

        Sincerely,
        Kevin Chenevert
        www.lyonstudio.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2003
          Hi ...my name is todd and I'm an avid Warhammer 40k player and
          modeler. I'm really interested in learning how to use green stuff to
          midify and create my on guys.

          Any help you would be able to offer or any advice would be greatly
          appreciated. Ill be talking at you soon hopefully. Thanx all!

          ~Todd Carrigan
        • stryderg
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 20, 2005
            Thanks for the replies. I'm sitting on pins and needles, waiting for
            my order to come arrive (gads, that was a bad pun). I'm glad to hear
            that someone is using green stuff and it might be the answer. I'll
            find out soon enough.

            Thanks again,
            StryderG
          • lerath666
            Message 5 of 6 , May 12, 2007
              Hey there, new to the group, working on learning to sculp GW warhammer
              40k models, for myself and my armies. After seeing Boltman's latest
              achievement in sculpting, i've finialy decided it's time to start
              making my own minis to fill the gaps of the ones i cannot convert from
              chopping and glueing.

              For those of you not yet familior with vincin hudon's scratch-sculpted
              chaos lord, have a look

              http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?showtopic=109318

              Dear sweet mother of god, i want to get that good.