message

  • brian dunn
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13, 2001
      just to say god bless america. and to say you
      are not alone, and that we are thinking of you
      all in how prays. together we stand divided we
      fall.

      god bless

      brian dunn.
    • charles.mcgregor
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 14, 2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 14, 2001
          > Although I am less than impressed with the Bush
          administration

          Please refrain from expressing any political opinion on this list.
          Given the current state of affairs, with the raw nerves and frayed
          tempers it could be very destructive to our little community.

          Bobby Jackson

          P.S. I do not mean to pick on you Chic or embarass you. You are
          just a handy example. I'm certain that you mean't nothing by it. I'm
          sorry.
        • charles.mcgregor
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 14, 2001
            Sorry, no offense intended, I'm always putting my foot in it.

            regards
            chic