Ether flyer, was Re: Sculpting/Creating Vehicles

  • Ming-Hua Kao
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      Hello Colonel,

      Since you are doing an Ether flyer I was wondering if you've already seen
      this site (hope it's still around):
      http://www.geocities.com/space_1889/main.html
      There are several articles on making Space 1889 craft with loads of detail
      pics.

      Bye, Ming-Hua
    • WLandrum@concentric.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        > Hello Colonel,
        >
        > Since you are doing an Ether flyer I was wondering if you've
        already seen
        > this site (hope it's still around):
        > http://www.geocities.com/space_1889/main.html
        > There are several articles on making Space 1889 craft with loads of
        detail
        > pics.
        >
        > Bye, Ming-Hua

        Hi Ming,

        YES I've seen his sight and I think Dan Has WAY too much time on
        his hands. I love his work and only hope I can do half as good. I
        actually have the modeler's magazine that featured his either
        flier. Though his model is for static display and not a war game
        piece.

        For your viewing pleasure here is a picture:
        of one of the games I have put on at conventions. All the aeroplanes
        in this jepg are scratch built in 15mm scale. All the pilots are made
        from 5 min. epoxy putty. I also painted the map they are flying over
        as well as made all the stands. In this convention game there were 24
        individual pilots 12 to a side. It was very bloody.

        As ever at your service,

        Colonel G. Hairy Haggis