41955Re: [1listSculpting] Re: BeeSPutty

  • chris259s
    Aug 11 10:54 AM
      Dans un e-mail daté du 11/08/2013 19:12:32 Romance Daylight Time,
      zimbach@... a écrit :

      I'm in the US, and my BeeSPutty sample arrived a few days ago. It's a very
      small amount, but it might be enough to complete a 25~mm figure if there's
      already a substantial armature. I'll let you know what I come up with when
      I get around to doing something with it.

      You are correct. It is a really tiny sample and I confess that I was a
      little surprised when it arrived. Obviously I didn't expect a whole block but I
      did expect something a little more useful. I don't usually use armature so
      I am not sure what I will try to make with this wee sample. I shall look
      forward to seeing what others do with it.

      Regards,
      Chris