41855Re: ProCreate, Wax #5 and Home made tool- First Impressions

  • mrshortcutz
    Apr 14, 2013
      Thanks Redkobold, since you posted this thread I have begun using Procreate in my sculpts. I'm really liking the results.

      Although to be fair, I always feel this way when I start using a new sculpting medium. Time tends to change my views somewhat.