41854Re: [1listSculpting] ProCreate, Wax #5 and Home made tool- First Impressions

  • Robert Grimley
    Apr 10, 2013
      Funnily enough, after reading the initial post in this thread I tried a
      2:1 mix of Procreate to green Kneadatite and liked the results. Like
      most of those comments made previously I like the stiffness and edge
      qualities of Procreate but struggle with joins and the less sticky
      quality. The mix works very well and pushes easily. One quality not
      previously mentioned which was retained in my blend is that Procreate
      seems to harden more than Kneadadtite green, a quality that really helps
      in casting where you have the risk of deforming under pressure.

      For the record I was traditionally a greens stuff user and have dabbled
      with Procreate on a few sculpts and generally liked the results.

      I'd be interested to see what you get with your blend.