41836Re: Bobby J. and Jason W. and others, What do you think of ProCreate

  • redkobold
    Apr 3, 2013
      I went ahead and ordered a pack of ProCreate from brigadegames.com

      They also carry a wax #5 that I went ahead and ordered.

      I started on my project last night using kneadatite. When the ProCreate comes in I will start a second figure and sculpt both side by side and report back.

      Kevin