41830Re: Bobby J. and Jason W. and others, What do you think of ProCreate

  • Dave Fredericks
    Mar 28, 2013
      I made the switch from Green stuff to ProCreate a couple of years ago and
      haven't looked back. I find it a lot easier to blend new putty over old with
      this stuff. If you've ever mixed green stuff with Milliput, it's a similar
      texture to that. Curing time is about the same I'd say. Holds edges better
      than GS, but still not as well as Brown stuff. I thoroughly recommend it.

      Dave Fredericks

      Majestic Bear Miniatures