1greetings

  • Richard Marchant
    Aug 10, 1999
      Hi there.
      Nice to see that you joined my list. It's a rather elete group at the
      moment. ie just you and me, but then again, I didn't really expect that many
      people will be interested in the subject, as it is quite uncommon.

      I'm a fairly experianced sculpter, I started adding bits to my models and
      then moved on to making complete models, I have experimented with different
      modelling materials, but have decided apon green stuff ever since it came
      out. I'm now on my 5th model, which is nearly completed and am still
      learning new skills!

      Where abouts are you? Do you want to start, or have you begun already?

      Riki
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic