House Cleansing/Dark spirit

  • fuzzbunny21
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2007
      I was hoping someone could recomend some remedies for a dark spirit
      problem. I was told by a two different readers I have a spirit that hs
      attached itself to me and unless I get rid of it I'll never be able t
      get anywhere. I haven't seen signs of this spirit until a few days ago.
      I could feel it in my room, like it was watching me. I could feel its
      anger and it scared me pretty bad. I did a simple white bath an then
      cleaned out the house but that's when it started to actually make
      itself known.I know in the past year everything that could go wrong has
      and I know I've got to get rid of this thing, but I'm not sure how.
    • Bryant
      Message 2 of 7 , May 7, 2007
        Where are you located? Are there any curanderos around there? Your
        house, and you too, probably need a limpia for starters.

        Bryant

        --- In 1curanderismo@yahoogroups.com, "fuzzbunny21" <fuzzbunny21@...>
        wrote:

        > I was hoping someone could recomend some remedies for a dark spirit
        > problem. I was told by a two different readers I have a spirit that
        hs
        > attached itself to me and unless I get rid of it I'll never be able t
        > get anywhere. I haven't seen signs of this spirit until a few days
        ago.
        > I could feel it in my room, like it was watching me. I could feel its
        > anger and it scared me pretty bad. I did a simple white bath an then
        > cleaned out the house but that's when it started to actually make
        > itself known.I know in the past year everything that could go wrong
        has
        > and I know I've got to get rid of this thing, but I'm not sure how.

      • ~*Jo*~
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2007
          I find it kind of funny that your spirit did not choose to show itself until you were told of it's existence. My guess is that it is the work of one or both of the readers you consulted in a bid for more money to "cleanse" you. I suggest a removal or reversing spell done on your own to send it back from wence it came and making sure to name names. That is one of the oldest tricks in the books..... either manifest a spirit or make you think you have one so that you will hopefully come running back to them for more help.
          We all have bouts of bad luck. Such is life's ebb & flow, but it is a unscrupulous reader that uses this information to their own advantage.

          Peace,
          ~*Jo*~

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • Lois Drake
          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2007
            The old Italians in my family often spoke of the shadow or specter that we sense over the shoulder. I forgot the word. Live a happy life we will all meet that spirit at some time. paganus

            ~*Jo*~ <phoenix666rising@...> wrote:
            I find it kind of funny that your spirit did not choose to show itself until you were told of it's existence. My guess is that it is the work of one or both of the readers you consulted in a bid for more money to "cleanse" you. I suggest a removal or reversing spell done on your own to send it back from wence it came and making sure to name names. That is one of the oldest tricks in the books..... either manifest a spirit or make you think you have one so that you will hopefully come running back to them for more help.
            We all have bouts of bad luck. Such is life's ebb & flow, but it is a unscrupulous reader that uses this information to their own advantage.

            Peace,
            ~*Jo*~

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

            Lois Drake
            Writer/Editor/Book Doctor
            bajamom2002@...
            phone 011526461550052
            from US or EU
            PO Box 189010 #159
            Coronado, California 92178

            Superstition is the poetry of life
            Von Goethe

            Real greatness lies in men who use what fortune sends them.
            Alcaeus
            600 BC

            You must be the change you wish to see.
            Mahatma Gandhi

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          • thetoadsboon@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , May 9, 2007
              Hoodoos called it the "bad luck shadow"

              **************************************
              See what's free at http://www.aol.com.
            • michaelalexios
              Message 6 of 7 , May 27, 2007
                wrote:

                > I was hoping someone could recomend some remedies for a dark spirit
                > problem. I was told by a two different readers I have a spirit that hs
                > attached itself to me and unless I get rid of it I'll never be able t
                > get anywhere. I haven't seen signs of this spirit until a few days
                ago.
                > I could feel it in my room, like it was watching me. I could feel its
                > anger and it scared me pretty bad. I did a simple white bath an then
                > cleaned out the house but that's when it started to actually make
                > itself known.I know in the past year everything that could go wrong
                has
                > and I know I've got to get rid of this thing, but I'm not sure how.

                I have had good results using simple candles from the supermarket.
                Burning a 7 day St. Michael, St Barbara, and any candle of the Blessed
                Virgin. I bless them with holy water, trim the wick and say the prayer
                on them or make one up then light. Spirits dont stay long. Also wear
                something blessed like a cross or medal.
              • spell_caster
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 10, 2007
                  wrote:

                  > I was hoping someone could recomend some remedies for a dark spirit
                  > problem. I was told by a two different readers I have a spirit that
                  hs
                  > attached itself to me and unless I get rid of it I'll never be able t
                  > get anywhere. I haven't seen signs of this spirit until a few days
                  ago.
                  > I could feel it in my room, like it was watching me. I could feel its
                  > anger and it scared me pretty bad. I did a simple white bath an then
                  > cleaned out the house but that's when it started to actually make
                  > itself known.I know in the past year everything that could go wrong
                  has
                  > and I know I've got to get rid of this thing, but I'm not sure how.

                  I'm a curandera and I have a cleaning for your house
                  you'll need to buy laurel, cedar incenso, 1/2 spoon of clove, mirra en
                  podwer, the peelings of 7 garlics and 3 three carbones of Don Pancho
                  Burn the carbone on your stove until red hot put into a pan and pour
                  all the things into the pan
                  begin on the left side of the house praying
                  CASA DE SANTA JUSALIN DONDE JESUSCRISTO ENTRO Y EL MAL DE PUNTO SALO
                  ENTRANDO A LA VES EL BIEN YO TI PIDO QUE ASI ENTRES A MI CASA Y QUE EL
                  MAL SE VAYA DE AQUI POR MIDIO DE ESTOS INSENCIOS QUE YO TE OFRESCO
                  AMEN
                  NOW PARY THE CREED
                  THIS IS DONE ONLY ON FRIDAY'S AND TUESDAY'S
                  If you need the prayer in english let me know
                  I also have other ones you can do like I said it's what I do