emergency prayer needed for this family mother needs help and a miracle

  • praying mom
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2004
      My friend the mother of 3 is in need of all the prayers she can get right now for her and the kids. she is in an emergency situation and if anyone can help please contact me. I would not be asking you this but this is an emergency.
      She has really been having a rough time. She once again has been in the hospital due to a blood clot. She lost her house she was renting back in December and moved to a trailer but over the last week she has been told by the landlord that her grandson wants to live there so she has until the end of May to find another place to live ... she really needs prayers right now. She now is going to not only have to find a place to move to, but come up with a security deposit and find a place that she can afford. If anyone can help please email me for contact info. she is in need of anything because there is no help for her where she lives. she has contacted the housing authority but they have a 2 yr waiting list and have no funds to help her. This is an emergency request because she has only a month to find a place and come up with a security deposit so if anyone can help with anything no matter how little please contact me because this is an emergency situation now. Thank you and if you
      cannot help please pray really hard for her and this situation .........she also is in need of clothing for the kids if anyone has any theirs have outgrown they could really use them. also do not send anything to the old address she no longer lives there .. I do not want to openly give out her address because when I did before she had some guy bother her with sick letters concerning her children and I do not want that to happen to her again. contact me if you need an address to send her anything . Please pass this along to your church , friends , anyone that might be able to help them in any way possible please.I would not ask this of anyone but any thing you could send would be so much appreciated... and if you cant help that is ok I understand .. then pray hard that somehow I can help her get enough money for rent for the first month and security deposit and find a place for them to live as soon as possible. Please email me at my main email which is pennydog1719@...
    • Rick Stilwell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2004
        praying mom [prayerchangeslives@...] wrote:

        My friend the mother of 3 is in need of all the prayers she can get
        right now for her and the kids. she is in an emergency situation and if
        anyone can help please contact me. I would not be asking you this but this
        is an emergency. She has really been having a rough time. She once again has
        been in the hospital due to a blood clot. She lost her house she was renting
        back in December and moved to a trailer but over the last week she has been
        told by the landlord that her grandson wants to live there so she has until
        the end of May to find another place to live ...
        <<

        I hope that everything works out in this situation, I really do. Having said
        that, I really don't like posts like this, because it's so untrue of how God
        works in our lives. Do you think this is an emergency for Him? Do you think
        He's unaware of the situation, the needs, the real deep things going on? You
        mention that if "you can't help then pray hard" - the only real, meaningful,
        and lasting help that'll make any difference here is God's intervention. I
        don't think He responds to anonymous emails quite the same as He draws near
        to the heart that is drawing near to Him.

        "Suffering" is not a bad thing; instead, it's a tool to draw us to Him, to
        rely on Him and seek Him with all we've got. I can hear the desperation
        here, and I hope it's drawing us to Christ, not to His provision. Sorry to
        sound so harsh - I don't even know you or the situations you're writing
        about. But things like this perpetuate something in the church in America
        that needs to be flushed ouy: that God is a cosmic fireman, ready to save us
        from our own mistakes and misfortune, but that we don't really have to live
        for Him. That might not be happening here, but the steretype is strengthened
        by doing this.

        If someone is led to help, please help. But the biggest thing is to pray;
        the only thing is to pray, and to trust that God hears our prayers because
        we're living righteously, not because we're "praying real hard". He will
        help as much as it brings glory to His own name and draws others to Himself.
        I pray for spiritual awareness, sincerity and courage above any other "help"
        that might be "needed".

        peace to you - rick