Re: [1AppleFreeTech] Problems mounting IBM Travelstar

  • Tony DiPiano
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 4, 2003
      Some time ago I posted the message below. I left the issue alone for some
      time until this past weekend.

      Here's what resolved the problem:

      Initialized the 40G IBM Travelstar with Apple's Drive Setup. That did the
      trick. Then copied OS 9 System Folder to the drive in the ext case.
      Relocated the drive to the internal bay of the powerbook and it booted just
      fine.

      - td