Re: [1AppleFreeTech] Deleting zip and .dmg files

  • Shirley Hershey
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2010
      Yes, David, but there are several other things you can do to reclaim
      hard drive space. Here's a link to only one of many online articles
      that can offer some info on how to free up space on your hard drive: <http://tinyurl.com/au4non
      > You should always have at least 10 % free of the total size of your
      hard drive.

      Shirley Hershey

      On Jan 31, 2010, at 4:28 PM, David Fast wrote:

      > My hard drive is getting full and I'm trying to clean it up some. Can
      > I delete downloaded zip files and .dmg files once I have opened and
      > downloaded the programs, or will this cause problems. Thanks for any
      > insights.

    • David Fast
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2010
        Thanks Shirley and Terry for your help on this.

        David