Welcome to the Home of Portsmouth High School's Class of 1972

  • explorertom1954
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2007
      Hi All,

      Welcome to the new home of Portsmouth High School's Class of 1972.
      This is your free access to old friends, classmates and others. Check
      back often to see what's going on and look for news on the next reunion.

      Those of you who attended the 35th at Redhook Ale Brewery know what a
      good time it was with members of the Class of 1971 so don't be afraid
      to connect with those you know who didn't make and let them know about
      this forum designed to help us connect, communicate and share.

      Let me know if you have any suggestions for improving the site. I
      will post pictures I have from past get togethers. Please do the same.

      Enjoy.

      Cheers,

      Tom Cocchiaro
      Class of 1972