Re: The Program That Is A Financial Rescue!

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2009
      I really have to thank our moderator for all the research you did on the sampler
      program offered at http://supermarketloophole.com I must be very honest and
      tell you that even though I am deseparate to save money I was not going to
      sign up for this program because it just sounded to good to be true. However
      after reading the extensive research and testing that you did, I decided I
      couldn't go wrong and so I signed up for this program. Everything you said
      was absolutely correct! The savings are simply amazing. I filled up a grocery
      cart last night with groceries and non food items and I only paid $ 18.86!
      In the end I saved 78%! Thank you so much for your hard work!