why do we need an MBA?

  • ronnie_samuel2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2008
      Whatever might be our mainstream of education, an MBA degree adds very
      high value in terms of both our qualification and career advancement.

      With renowned institutions in several countries offering prestigious
      MBA degrees, we should be well motivated to get one to move up in our
      career.

      Check out http://topbusinessschools.communitypal.info for useful ideas
      and suggestions for obtaining an MBA degree from popular business schools.

      Devise a career plan well to move upward on the professional plane.

      http://topbusinessschools.communitypal.info