Re: EVERYONE MUST READ

  • Kimberly Cheshire, MD
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2011

      First I want to thank you for devoting your time to end all this spam we are getting. But most of all I want to thank you for giving us the great tip about http://savingmorethanbefore.com I took your advice and signed up and it has been everything you said and more. It is such a great feeling leaving the store every week with dozens of free items and paying only pennies on the dollar for everything else! Thank you for all you do!