They Weren't Kidding About Free Food!

  • Ellen Fannon, RN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5 2:09 PM

      I have read numerous endorsements and seen several television shows for
      the company located at http://grocerypriceslash.com but for me seeing was the only way of believing. Well that happened last week. I was at the supermarket with my sister-in-law and she was pulling everything you could imagine off the shelves. Some stuff she said she would never use but since she was getting it for free she would pick it up. I thought she was losing her mind. At checkout, her bill went from $379.94 down to only $16.33. I thought I was seeing things even the cashier's mouth dropped. She told me that she has been part of this program, which is the same one I was reading about above, for several years and that her savings keep getting larger and larger. Needless to say as soon as I got home I signed up for their sampler special and just received my full kit this morning. I can't wait to get started with these savings.