A Huge Thank You To Our Administrative Moderator!

  • Paul R. Fisher, MD FAAP
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011

      I don't know who our Administrative Moderator is but I have to thank that person from the bootom of my heart! I took their advise a couple of weeks ago and joined the sampler program at http://grocerypriceslash.com and the savings have been substantial! We are saving between 70% - 80% on all groceries and saving around 60% at restaurants. This recommendation you made is a huge gift that you have given us!

      Dr. Paul R. Fisher, MD FAAP

      Board Certified in Cardiology