Re: Drastic Grocery Price Increases

  • Administrative Moderator
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2011

      Jenny, please don't thank me for my recent recommendation of the program at http://discounts4food.com One of the responsibilities of an Administrative Moderator is to provide Group Moderators and group members of critical information. That is why I shared with you the government projection of increasing grocery prices over the next year. I like to take it a step further and provide when possible alternatives that allow you to survive the problems listed. Having used this program for a dozen years I felt it is a great way to beat the upcoming prices increases and as you pointed out to me you already saved $ 246.37 on your first grocery trip.