Re: Naming Your Own Price For Groceries!

  • Y! Groups
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2010

      After receiving several thousand inquiries regarding posting recommendations for the programs found at http://discounts4food.com we assembled a research team and a testing team. The research team's goal was to verify that the company is a legitimate one and that they have been in business for the number of years stated (33 years). The research team was able to verify this inofmation so we then put the testing team into operation. The testing team consisted of 78 people throughout the 50 states whose goal was to field test the products to see that the savings claims were accurate. Having been able to substantiate the savings claims we have permitted the recommendations to go forward.